Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Latest version of Load Planning document V6

Ok, here is the latest (submitted as final for review) Load Planning worksheet. I've updated lengths, labels, sizes, etc. As a couple of points of reference. I've utilized all the trim servo positions. I've added support for the Lancair Flap motor and limit switches. I've used 4 serial inputs from the Co Detector, engine monitor, EFIS, and GPS. My version will utilize the EI MVP-50 which will be "blind mounted" behind the panel most likely in a swing down fashion during testing. Because I'm a 28V system, I've utilized the 12V regulated outputs where appropriate. I'm using LED based nav lights that only work on 12V for example. My Com/Nav radio utilized 2 power pins grouped together as one device. Other devices utilize 2 wires off one pin for powering 2 voltage inputs. These are documented in the LPW.

Harnesses from VP when delivered to customers will also have labels on each wire done with a laser etching. Mine will be good ole Masking tape labels I'm sure :)...

V6 LPW is here

No comments: