Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Planning Activities (part 1 of n)

Well, lots going on, but not much to show for it.
  • I sent a first draft of panel changes off to Lancair, hope to have those back quickly so I don't get caught in the after SNF rush that they normally have.
  • I'm on my 3rd rev of the VP Load Planning worksheet. I'll share a version after I have a call with Marc at VP tomorrow. It took me a while to think differently about wiring. I was still thinking single wires (ala breakers) and had to think about all the things that could be powered up or down regardless of what they are. This matches to VP's concept of a device and how a device can have multiple power inputs - you have to account for all of those.
  • I got empty "Red Boxes" today from Marc. These will be used for space planning, etc
  • Lastly, I found out that EI has a "Blind mount" kit for the MVP-50. Now I need to find out how to get one as I really want to stay with the MVP instead of having to buy an EIS.

More to follow tomorrow after the call with Marc.

No comments: