Sunday, May 13, 2007

Quick update

I've been busy stringing wires, mounting devices, and wiring the panel. However in the middle of all of this, I got a change from the factory on W&B locations, specifically battery locations so I've had to adjust a little. I believe I've minimised the impacts from this. Needless to say I haven't taken many pictures of late. But will catch up on those a bit later. The Red Boxes, are staying were located in the pictures, the Battery(s) *may* be located to behind the baggage bulkhead. Because I'm a FG Legacy in carbon with IO-550, there is only one other built like this and it was the plane the helped determine this W&B issue. Good thing I wasn't trying to figure that as well :).

Stay tuned, working hard to make OSH... Everyone cross your figures, it's gonna take a huge effort...

No comments: