Monday, August 9, 2010

Wooo hooo - Almost there on the panel

Powered up the CO detector to make sure I knew how the CO sense line would work and if it went to ground when it should... Does.... yeah, this is the last *widget* that I have to wire on the panel. Well, actually, I have one major device left, but as far as widgets, I'm done. Next step it so clean up the grounds, tidy up the wire runs, create nice bundles. And then I just need to wire up the Audio panel (all the wires are there just waiting on pins and all those shields :) ), and then clean up the power lines and add the final Cannon plug connectors (37 pin versions) and there are 3 of them that completely isolate the panel from the rest of the airplane.

YEAH!!! Can't believe the panel is just about complete....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go Alan. Finally you'll get your plane. Maybe pace yourself so you don't encounter burn-out again.

Don

aadamson said...

Thanks Don.... Yes, you are *absolutely* correct.... it's kinda like writers block.... But I'm past the block... I way over engineered things and once I put some of those aside, things just started to happen.