Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ok, lots of changes

Amazing how a clear head, some time and advancement of technology comes together to make things happen.

I've got about 40% of my panel wired now. I actually could make things turn on and off and send data between them, but for now, I'll ignore the option to let the smoke out of things until I'm closer to 90% finished.

No need for pictures just yet, it just looks like a bunch of wires all over the place :)...At this pace however, I should have something more tangible in a few more days.

Wow, it even feels good working on this stuff.

Oh, and drawings have been updated significantly, both to reflect changes in VP feature sets and to reflect some simplification on my end for how things would interconnect... I'll post that information later as well.

Alan

No comments: